Young people complete at least ten hours of varying activities in order to gain the ASDAN accredited award. An easy-to-use downloadable log book, as well as staff handbook, will be available to accompany the award to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible.
How does it work?
Each accredited learning award we offer works in the same way in five easy steps:
- Download and print as many logbooks as you need from our site.
- Send the log books backs for moderation along with a moderation form.
- Once your log books have passed moderation we will invoice you.
- Once payment is received we will process your awards with ASDAN.
- Certificates are sent out to you along with returned completed log books.
If you would like to pay in advance for your logbooks please contact email@example.com or call 020 7250 8373 for more information.