Below you'll find key information about the upcoming online Trustee elections.
The British Youth Council are looking for new trustees to join its board. Download the Trustee Elections Information Pack to find out more information.
Deadline for submissions Tuesday 4th July 2017 at 12 noon.
Dates for your diary:
- Tuesday 4th July 2017 at 12:00pm: Deadline for Trustee applications
- Wednesday 12th July 2017: Applicants notified if invited to interview
- Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th July 2017: Interviews take place.
- By Friday 21st July 2017: Applicants notified if name put forward to the election.
- Saturday 2nd September 2017: Annual Council Meeting - trustees elected
Elections will take place at the Annual Council Meeting. Delegates attending the Annual Council meeting will be sent further information.
If you have any queries about the election process that aren't covered in the Trustee Election Information Pack, please email Jo Hobbs, Returning Officer Jo.Hobbs@byc.org.uk.