What are they?
National Member meetings are a chance for larger, national
members to come together to explore common issues and challenges.
They are an opportunity for us to explore with you how you can get
the most out of your membership of the British Youth Council (BYC),
look at how we can work in partnership with you more closely and
share with you the latest developments at BYC.
When are they?
The next meetings are:
Who will be there?
Young people from all our national member organisations are
invited to attend. In 2014 the following members have attended:
Boys Brigade, FURY Girlguiding, Methodist Children & Youth,
NCVYS, NUS, UK Youth, UNISON, St John Ambulance and The Scout
What do the members say?
Those who attended the meeting in June 2014 said:
- "Good debate, good selection of organisations, good info and
nice to meet new people"
- "It's good to attend as you get the most of your membership of
BYC and get to talk to likeminded young people"
- "National Members Meeting enable you to be well informed of the
issues that affect young people from the other organisations"
- "Great to find out more about how BYC works, influence policy
and network with other orgainsations"
- "The debate was amazing, others should attend because it gives
you a chance to have your say and represent your organisation"
How do I book?
To find out more and register to attend about our next meeting
on our events